DATING TIPS: DECIDE FOR HER

As a man, I feel it’s necessary to take the lead at certain moments.

When a decision is needed to be made, if a man tells the woman “It’s up to you honey, you’re in control,” he’s given up power that was necessary for him to keep and take control of.

My idea of taking the lead can be anything from grabbing her hand and leading her somewhere, to just making a decision for her that she can‘t.

Here are some scenarios of what taking the lead would be, I’ll show you how not then how to handle the situation.

How Not:
Woman – “Honey, I don’t know if I want to have BBQ or seafood tonight.”
Man – “Sweetie, the decision‘s yours. Whatever you want, we’ll do tonight.”

Woman – “I don’t know if I want to go hang out with you tonight or just stay home.”
Man – “It’s perfectly understandable if you don’t want to go out with me tonight, if you decide against it, I’m perfectly fine. Next time you can just give me a call and we’ll go out whenever you want, babe.”

Woman – “Honey, do you think I should wear the blue or red dress tonight, I can‘t decide?”
Man – “You know colors better than me, I really don’t know I can’t tell.”

How To:
Woman – “Honey I don’t know if I want to have BBQ or seafood tonight.”
Man – “I’m in the mood for seafood, let’s go there tonight. Sound good?”

Woman – “I don’t know if I want to go hang out with you tonight or just stay home.”
Man – “Now, what do you thinks more fun, TV or me? Now that you’ve thought about it, staying home’s not even an option right, I’ll be over at 9pm. Be ready on time.”

Woman – “Honey, do you think I should wear the blue or red dress tonight, I can‘t decide?”
Man – “I’d have to go with the red dress. It looks so much cuter on you, now hurry up.”

See the difference?

It means the whole world to a woman if you take control and decide for her when she can’t. I truly believe this is part of a man’s job in a relationship, and if you try it besides saying “Whatever you wish darling” and just say “Yeah, we’re goin’ for seafood tonight,” you’ll relieve yourself of having to say to yourself “Dammit, I wanna have seafood, but I’ll come across as rude if I tell her what I want to do.”

I know we were raised to say that kind of stuff, but it’s another lesson that’s gotta be unlearned.


If you want to submit articles, poems, love stories, love letters, write ups you like to share to us and to the world. Kindly email us at help.bookofdistraction@gmail.com We will email you back once it is up on our site with credits and feature you as the author of the month. Continue supporting www.bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com Thank You my Loves! xoxo ;) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:Some of the photos, links, articles are not owned by the site, and/ or not being stored by the site.Comments are views expressed by the readers. www.bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right of freedom to express.If you think we should remove those aforementioned elements due to copyright infrequent, feel free to tell us, and we will comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Loves!

We love to hear from you.
Stay happy and in Love.

XOXO

bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com