WHAT IF YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND

A common question that I get from my readers all the time is, "What should I do if I fall for my best friend's girlfriend?"

I literally blink in disbelief every time I get this question because personally, I think the answer to this question is very clear to any man with some sense of honor.

Your best friend's girlfriend should be off limits, PERIOD. It doesn't matter how much you are attracted to her. He is your best friend's girlfriend! Don't steal her!

We may be living in modern times, but when it comes to friendship and brotherhood, LOYALTY and TRUST are still VERY important.

Remember what I say:

Women come, women go, but best friends are for life!

Now go take a cold shower and stop thinking about your friend's girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Loves!

We love to hear from you.
Stay happy and in Love.

XOXO

bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com