QUICK WAY TO GET WOMEN TO NOTICE YOU

I have a question for you:
How passionate are you?
By passionate, I don't mean being romantically passionate.

What I mean is...do you have an area of life that you're REALLY passionate about?
Women are naturally attracted to men with "purpose".

It doesn't matter what you are passionate about, as long as you are passionate about SOMETHING. (Except video games and computer programming, of course...) What matters the most is that you're willing to be PASSIONATE about it and to EXCEL at it.



Here's a good example. I have a hippie friend who's full of bullsh**. He's very passionate about bringing an end to capitalism and turning the world into a "better place" for everyone to live in. This guy has like NO logic at all and anyone with a decent education should be able to see through his conspiracy theories in a minute.

But guess what? He still pulls in a lot of women for one-night stands. Eventually the women will see he's more talk than action, but they always think he's the next Karl Marx and fall hard for him when they first meet him.

Hey Marius! Thanks for the thank you email and the offer to help out 24/7.
That is the sign of a good businessman. I was apprehensive when I first bought your materials, but after a few minutes, I knew it was right on.

I am 33 and have gone through women like crazy. I was gifted with looks and developed my body through intense weight training and cardio for the past 15 years. I turn their heads, but haven't been able to hang on to the ones I liked. You have shown me in a matter of minutes everything I have done wrong. I feel like a kid with a new toy and started using your techniques already, with notable success, I might add.
Thanks for helping out!

Scott (Kevin)
To women, he has every characteristic of a man with purpose. He fits into the "rebel" archetype perfectly.
Of course, I am not suggesting you to be full of bullsh**. What I want you to do is to find your OWN passion and be VOCAL about it.

If you like music, start a band.
If you like magic, do stage shows.

And most important of all, actually have SUBSTANCE behind all that talk. This will make women want to STAY with you in a relationship after you have attracted them.

Focus on a few key areas of your life, and in a few months you'll see more women drawn towards you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Loves!

We love to hear from you.
Stay happy and in Love.

XOXO

bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com