DATING TIPS: GOING ABOUT THE APPROACH

Well, this is a lot different than just getting up the courage to approach a girl.

Now you gotta know what to say.

You can’t just talk about how cool the book she’s reading is, can you?

The answer is -- probably.

Staying on an interesting topic from what I find still works pretty well with girls.

As long as you make her laugh a little and maybe pull a little “you want me” technique out can work wonders. Warning, be careful and don’t get too excited to use the “you want me” technique if it doesn’t feel right. Just teasing and laughing should keep her attracted.


For the most part, me and the girl have more in common than the topic we’re talking about at the time, so I might try and find a way to link it into another subject.

Like saying, “Oh yeah a fitness book? Do you happen to take a martial art as well?” and switch it into another topic that interests you.

When I’m ready to go, I’ll simply say “Well, I gotta get going, but if you let me have your number I’ll call you later and we’ll meet up again sometime and just hang out.”

Simple conversation lasts no longer than 5 minutes. I actually suggest at first you just leave when you feel like it, even if it’s a 10 second or 10 minute conversation.

Either way, during the conversation I remain funny, confident, a little cocky and always interesting.
This could possibly be the hardest part of attracting a girl. It seems to me the dates and getting sex is a lot simpler than this part and once you’re over this “approaching” hump it’s a lot more downhill.

If you want to submit articles, poems, love stories, love letters, write ups you like to share to us and to the world. Kindly email us at help.bookofdistraction@gmail.com We will email you back once it is up on our site with credits and feature you as the author of the month. Continue supporting www.bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com Thank You my Loves! xoxo ;) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:Some of the photos, links, articles are not owned by the site, and/ or not being stored by the site.Comments are views expressed by the readers. www.bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right of freedom to express.If you think we should remove those aforementioned elements due to copyright infrequent, feel free to tell us, and we will comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Loves!

We love to hear from you.
Stay happy and in Love.

XOXO

bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com