DATING TIPS: ACCUSE HER OF WANTING YOU

This tip isn’t really too tricky at all.

The idea is whenever she brings up a subject about sex or something to that affect, to accuse her of insinuating she wants you or sex from you.

This is to be done in a fun and playful manner, but you’ll still need to hold the belief she actually DOES want you. This is the key to really getting her going.

Ever since a kid, I told ugly girls who I knew liked me, I knew they wanted me and it seemed to turn them on like crazy. Through a little testing, I found the same crap worked on hot girls.

Although then I rarely used it, I believe that if I find 2-3 times to accuse a girl of wanting me (or sex from me) is probably the best amount.


Just remember to experiment and figure it out yourself. There are tons of examples of ways to insinuate things like this, for example….

Her – “Hey, you should come by my house sometime, I have this DVD I want to lend you.”
Me - “Yeah right, you’ll just bring me inside, and try and get with me. I know what you’re thinking, man women are so predictable.”

Friend – “Hey Matt, is this your new girlfriend?”
Me – “Well, she wants to be but I‘m not gonna be that easy for her. So how’s it been goin’ man?”
Get it?

It’s good for all kinds of situations.

Pick a great time just to do it and it’s kind of a flirty way to be funny and hard to get. Women love guys that are hard to get, a lot more than guys love girls who are hard to get (at least I think so).

If you use it immediately in the situation before you’ve even really introduced or talked, it could come across as weird or conceited. Same thing if you overuse it too. It can become annoying and work against you.

That’s a very important skill, use it wisely, my son.

If you want to submit articles, poems, love stories, love letters, write ups you like to share to us and to the world. Kindly email us at help.bookofdistraction@gmail.com We will email you back once it is up on our site with credits and feature you as the author of the month. Continue supporting www.bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com Thank You my Loves! xoxo ;) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:Some of the photos, links, articles are not owned by the site, and/ or not being stored by the site.Comments are views expressed by the readers. www.bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right of freedom to express.If you think we should remove those aforementioned elements due to copyright infrequent, feel free to tell us, and we will comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Loves!

We love to hear from you.
Stay happy and in Love.

XOXO

bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com