DATING TIPS: DENIED! WHEN YOU GOT DITCH

We all know denial sucks, but there’s great ways of handling it.

I have my own personal ways of handling it instead of telling myself I don’t need a girl like that and she’s not worth my time, because a lot of the time, when I started out, I had absolutely no clue on how to start a conversation with a girl.

Sometimes she was worth my time but I just went about it wrong. THERE’S A FOOLPROOF BACKUP, YAY!

What I would do if let’s say she says “Get out of here loser!” would be to purposefully go with it and say “YES I AM A LOSER, I AM NOT WORTHY TO SPEAK TO YOU AND APOLOGIZE FOR BEING WITHIN YOUR PRESENCE,” or something to that effect.


You see, instead of being like every other guy who just would yell back and try and retaliate to not look stupid or feel bad (which is usually exactly what happens) you can manage to get her back.

I like to pretend to cry or sarcastically say “I don’t care, I don’t need you,” and look very upset. It’s a lot of fun and when your friends are watching, it’s a good way not to be the center of all jokes for the rest of the week.

I had a girl last year tell me off in front of a whole mall filled with people I didn’t know saying I was “an idiot” after attempting to start talking to her at the mall. I pulled out one of these lines and had a bunch of guys start laughing at her.

It was great and I saw her outside that night and purposefully walked outside the sidewalk with a look of exaggerated, sarcastic fear on my face to kind of indirectly say she really didn’t embarrass me really. As I was doing this, she said “Ok, ok, I’m sorry, come here” and held out her hands for a hug.
I hugged her and never saw her again but it was a lot of fun.

I haven’t had to use it much since my approach is a lot better and I’m getting a lot less failures.

Keep in mind that if you allow her to get you angry, you’ve lost the whole game. A lot of guys don’t like girls like this and after getting yelled at they stop there. I can understand this and used to be the same way.

I’m starting to find the same thing and if you feel it’s a red flag if it ever happens to you, then I wouldn’t bother with her anymore. It’s just one of my great ways of handling rejection.


If you want to submit articles, poems, love stories, love letters, write ups you like to share to us and to the world. Kindly email us at help.bookofdistraction@gmail.com We will email you back once it is up on our site with credits and feature you as the author of the month. Continue supporting www.bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com Thank You my Loves! xoxo ;) 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
DISCLAIMER:Some of the photos, links, articles are not owned by the site, and/ or not being stored by the site.Comments are views expressed by the readers. www.bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right of freedom to express.If you think we should remove those aforementioned elements due to copyright infrequent, feel free to tell us, and we will comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Loves!

We love to hear from you.
Stay happy and in Love.

XOXO

bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com