FINDING MY FIRST LOVE

It was a usual night. I was chatting with my friend. He wants me to make friends with a guy he likes very much.

He introduced me to this guy of I dont have no idea at all. We are having a group chat. As expected it was an awkward situation because I dont talk much to strangers.

Towards the end of our group chat, the guy added me to the messenger and was asking for my facebook. I was hesitant for I have no idea what kind of person he is. I told my friend that Benedict was asking for my facebook. Then my friend said go ahead give it to him.

So as expected he added me that night. He also liked few pictures of mine. My friend was halpy hooking me up to his crush bit I wasnt sure about hooking us up.

The following day he sent me a message asking if I was okay. He also asked for my number. I message my friend again and that I am not sure of giving Benedict my number.

So my friend told me that its okay. Nothing to be afraid of. But for me not knowing, he already given my number to Benedict.


Benedict message me giving his number for he doesnt want me to asked who he was. So I have no choice but to save it.

After couple of days, he said hi. I said hello the next day. Lol

He invited me out to meet him. I said okay since I was already out and ill meet some friends after an hour too. But I was so stupid because I forgot to check on how he looks like. I cannot remember his face so I got scared in a way. I got nervous at that time. He said he would go to where I was at. Suddenly a guy was approaching and tada! It was benedict.

I look at him and said to myself he is cute. Then I remember I didnt check his profile so I dont know anything about him.

Another thing that surprises me was he was with his friends. He tagged me to meet his friends while playing paintball.

Oh no! Thats what I said to myself. I told my friend that I was with benedict and he was excited about it.

While they were playing, I was busy messaging my bestfriend. Telling her where am I and that I look like stupid. She was excited herself because she never thought I'd go out with a guy i barely knew.

I also told her that benedict was quite cute. she even called me and giggle all through out the conversation.

Then there was an accident. Benedict got slipped and had bruises and wounds on his hands and leg.

I didnt noticed it at first so he went to me and asked me if I was okay. I said I'm good. He said that he got slipped then a guy headed to us with the first aid kit. So I got no choice but to treat him.

Benedict was a bit nervous because of the disinfectant and that he has to act manly in front of me.

He looks cute that night. His friends were laughing at him because they know he acted differently than usual.

After the treating he approached to me and asked me to help him take away all the gears.

After awhile I told him I have to go because I have friends waiting for me already.

Yet he insisted that he will give me a lift at least.

I was astound when I saw him took off his shirt and he was so closed to me. My heart flustered and I don't know what to do. I glanced secretly, he has a good body structure and I closed my eyes after. lol

Without a shirt he went straight to me and asking if I was okay. I smiled and nodded.

His friends wants to be at the back of the truck instead of sitting with us inside the car. Then off we go, he opened the door for me and I seated in front next to him. It was a pick up truck and he drove it effortlessly.

That was the night drive I don't want to end. With all the smile, I want to hide it.

He asked me where do I want to go. I said, my friends are waiting for me at the cafe. He said to dropped me off to the cafe but before that he likes to change first with all the sweats.

So I said okay. We headed to his house.

When we arrived, I heard him saying to cook food for dinner. He asked me what do I want to eat. I replied. No, it's okay. I'll eat with my friends later. He insisted and said would it be okay if we eat pork chops. So I looked at him without hesitations.

He let me see his room while waiting for the food to cook. The room was a typical guy room but at least it was tidy. He left and went to the bath room for a quick shower. I was left in his room and I was messaging that I am coming.

When he return from the bath room, he asked me if I saw his photos. I told him, I wasn't checking his photos from his profile. He said that maybe I was not interested to him. I said, I was a bit busy with my hospital duties. He smiled and sit besides me and he said softly lets see it together. As we glanced every photo, he say the story about it. He was very warm to talk to. I feel comfortable with him.

The house keeper is calling us that the food is already cooked.

So we went to the dining table and then Benedict said, can we used a one glass instead. I was just staring at him and he immediately told me, so that not many dishes to wash. I said okay. I told him to let the house keeper eat with us and he calls the house keeper but the house keeper said maybe a bit later because she is watching a tv series.

He say grace and then we eat. He gave me rice, I get only a little. He was thoughtful. We eaten but I cant concentrate not because he was looking at me while eating but because I don't really like pork chops that much. LOL! He even putting rice on my plate.

He finished eating already and I was having a hard time finishing my food that he put. I told him I cannot finish it all. He then said that I will not let you go unless you finished your food. He was looking to me while I eat and trying my best to finish it. He gave me more pork chops and more drink just and encourage me that I can do it.

I glanced an angry look at him and he just smile and still staring.

After a while, I finished my food and told him we should go because my friends are already waiting for me for long. He get the car key in the room. I said thank you to the house keeper.

We went inside the car and I go to straight to the cafe. I put some lipstick on since I just ate. He was teasing me that I eat only a little. He was then laughing. I shrug and ignore him. He asked who I am going to meet. I told him some college friends. I said thank you and he told me to go home early. I said okay.

My friends are at the glass and saw me going down in a pick up truck. When I went inside they are asking me who I am with. I just gave them a big smile. I giggled and laugh.

That was one great first meeting with Benedict.

After many days, we meet again. One of those days, It was raining and he supposedly going to fetch me yet his brother hasn't arrived yet. So I told him not to worry I will just took a taxi towards his house. He insisted that I must not go down the taxi because he will go to me with an umbrella. I arrived to his house and it was pouring hard. I went inside running and half way I met him. He was holding an umbrella. He look disappointed and was standing still their in front of me. I said lets go inside already because I was already wet. He sighed and told me, whenever I told you to wait for me, you have to listen. He told me to look to his eyes and he repeated those words again. I then nodded and he said lets go inside.

My pants was wet my hair and my shirt. He get a towel to drying my hair and another towel for my shirt. He turned on the fan to dry my pants. He even drying my feet. I got shock and I said I can do it. He even insisted. He was so sweet and caring. My heart even pounding and I got blushed. He seated beside me at the bed and we were talking. He said that he wants to tell me something, he let me see his toes. He had a pair of dead toe nails. I just laugh harder. He was so surprised that I laugh at him that hard.

I said I have to go home, he insisted that I should go sleepover. I cannot do that for the reason my parents wont allow it.

Benedict insisted to drive me home but I said no because my parents would see him. So we waited for a cab and he told me if it is okay if he kissed me. I said I'll just give you a flying kiss. He then shrug. I just smiled.

When I went home, I was thinking that I must stop meeting him for he is a player. I don't want to get hurt. I will surely fall for him hard.

We still communicate but I didn't want to meet him. I gave excuses just to ignore meeting him.

One reason is, he is still a student. Second, he go out a lot. Third, he has vices. Fourth, we are at the same age but I am already working. Fifth, I do not want to get hurt.

One night, I went out with my friends. In a bar, we were looking for a vacant table. I suddenly see a guy looking at me from a far. I stare at him for awhile and it was him. I know some of his friends that evening. I talk to them and I just ignored him. Pretending not to know him. He walked in front of me and he was still looking.

We went from one bar to another. With no smiles and no talk when we bump to each other.

The next day, he message me saying I didn't even smile at him last night. I said, "you didn't even smile at me."

Then he said the next time we see each other, we should talk. I didn't replied.

That was the last time I remember that we ever had an open communication.

I try hard not to communicate with him. He often send messages to me. But I keep on ignoring it.

Was it my first love? Up until now, I can still remember him. But I am happy that I was able to met him. At least we have a happy memory than sad ones.






If you want to submit articles, poems, love stories, love letters, write ups you like to share to us and to the world. Kindly email us at help.bookofdistraction@gmail.com We will email you back once it is up on our site with credits and feature you as the author of the month. Continue supporting www.bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com Thank You my Loves! xoxo ;) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:Some of the photos, links, articles are not owned by the site, and/ or not being stored by the site.Comments are views expressed by the readers. www.bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right of freedom to express.If you think we should remove those aforementioned elements due to copyright infrequent, feel free to tell us, and we will comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Loves!

We love to hear from you.
Stay happy and in Love.

XOXO

bookofbeautifuldistraction.blogspot.com